Blister Packing Machine
Approx. Rs 3.9 Lakh / Piece
- Weight: 1500kg
- Voltage: 380V 50Hz(220V 60Hz)
- Power(W): 6kw
We are engaged in offering comprehensive range of Blister Packing Machine
that is manufactured using extreme quality of raw material. These are having high performance and manually and self automated. We do complete quality checking and performance measure of these Blister Pack Machines under various parameters as to ensure maintained quality and robust performance.
- A fully automatic integrated system with high precession mechanism for Tablets, D.S, Capsules, Hard/Soft gelatin Capsules
- Any similar product of 12 mm (Cavity depth) X 100 mm (Length) X 25 mm (Width) Packing
- Versatility of this equipment suits your total packaging needs.
- Base Film: Opaque, transparent or colored thermo formable and non-toxic PVC, PVC with PVDC coating, PVC with PE/PVDC, ACLAR.
- Lidding Material: Aluminum (hard) with heat-sealed lacquer or PVDC coating, and chide resistance type (AL-AL or AL-Paper)
- Fully automatic, High-Speed with continuous operation cycle mechanism for efficient packing.
- Fully automatic tablet feeding unit with Photo-level control and controlled Vibrator
- A comparatively lengthy 'Guide Track' for rigid inspection for missing filling, if any.
- Crease proof sealing pattern to eliminate capillary formation of foil on Sealing and Knurling efficiency saves products from hygroscopic effects and ensures convenient passage through leak tests.
- Contact heating system with Pneumatic actuation allows Blister forming with even heating and save wastage of PVC after every stoppage.
- Universal type chain driven Batch Printing Unit.
- Adaptable to Change Parts of other machines of similar design.
- In-line Scoring unit for dispersing of Blister into Twos.
- Thermoforming of Manufacturer or Product's NAME.
- Printing registration control system.(P.R.C)
- Detection system for non-filled blisters.(N.F.D)
- Multi product packing facility.
- Inject able packing facility. (Apt limited capacity)
- P.L.C. Based operational system
- Air jet feeding control system.